Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas time is here...

So today was pretty rough. Alot on my plate right now. I'm trying to stay as focused as I can to finish out the week. Also have an interiew tomorrow so definitely need to be focused for that. Due to the high levels of stress and anxiety I was feeling, I decided a trip to the gym was in order. Managed to get in 3.5 miles and while it wasnt exactly easy I have to admit that it actually felt good to be back and so i'm hopin it'll become a bit more regular. It helps ease stress...and right now, things are a bit crazy in alot of different ways.

Not prepared to talk about any of it but I'm hopin that things turn around soon. Starting to feel that what was once within grasp is now slipping through my fingers. Nothing makes sense...i'm trying to remember that the holiday seasonness adds another dimension to it all. All I can say is that I'll be glad to be around family for the next few weeks.

Strange how things can shift from one moment to another...but i'm reminded that life is fragile and it should be lived and embraced. so i'm putting my "brave face" on moving forward. it's really all I can do. to stay where I am means I'm not growing..not making an effort.

tomorrow is another day, another chance at hope..

No comments: