the irony...
“Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.” Romans 15:7
I just sent an email asking something along these lines. That was the scripture for the day today. there's alot i'd like to share but its late and the last few messages I had to send have drained my brain!
quite a bit is being stirred up and life looks just insane. but that's just it...often times what we think is, really isnt...lol...perceptions. Jesus help me.
school getting intense but so are the stuff of life. praying for my sister and bro-in-law and that situation. not happy that i'll be here finishin up school stuff...but it is what it is. i'd much rather be there supporting them and spending time with my family and most definitely the nephews!
i've also not been feeling super well but i suspect its partly due to stress. LSAT is this sat and while trust the results in God's in hands, its still a pretty big and draining ordeal. I'm prayin for strength and wisdom. I need to make a lot of decisions concerning the future in the next month or so. that's never easy and i'm not exactly certan as to the path I should take. as always, i know God will make it known as needed.
week is going to be intense and i'll be glad to have the LSAT over with. a few major projects on the table so my time is absorbed between that and LSAT prep. more tests comin down the pike and of course the fam is getting ready for the big surgery.
ok so much more to share but i'm drained...need sleep and rest. praying for both tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment