Wednesday, July 29, 2009

what makes me happy

i'm getting an oil change at a new spot this time. meant to have it done at the dealership in LBK. having the one here do it is not an option.

so this oil change comes w/a car wash which is nice cause i've been rollin around in a krusty whip! anyhow...nastiness is not good...clean and shiny is!

so this new spot is pretty swanky. ok and I just found out/reaffirmed why I don't take it to the dealership here that is supposed to do routine maintenance. everytime I take it in at the major mile markers all those krusty boneheads tell me is "oh it just needs an oil change."

I may be a girl but i'm not stupid. this is why I hate dealing w/my vehicle and usually leave it to my dad to deal with. but this is my move towards independence not out of a desire for but in a necessity to. my dad can't drive 3 hrs to take my car in for service. so I put on my big girl pants and did it myself.

at least the guy servicing my car has treated me fairly...so thank u mr. frank. ur kind and gracious service is much appreciated.

I head to san antonio for the last of the travels (@ least 4 a while). working on packing still! but excited to see friends.

I had an interview yesterday. felt it went well and will have to wait until next week before finding anything out.

life is surely bittersweet right now. so excited and kinda nervous bout a few things like moving and starting my mba so many great things happening. but @ the same time a lot of tragedies and tough circumstances too. I really do trust that things will work out as they should.

lookin forward to time w/the fam and w/good friends. there's great comfort in the fellowship of those who truely know you and love you.

i'l spend the rest of the day taking care of school work and packing. the story of my life according to some.

hopin the best for your week.

as always...

maybe, i'll see you on the road!

No comments: