There are days when I wonder if I'm ever going to see the light at the end of the tunnel. After getting an upper respiratory infection, I'd consciously decided to eliminate unnecessary stress. There are still too many unknowns which are completely out of my control.
I'm trying to maintain an optimistic outlook but just as I feel the sun is coming out something happens leaving me feeling sucker punched. My grace and patients have run out and I'm at the point where I feel I've done all that I could.
I've sort of throw myself into my work which is partially therapeutic but brings a whole other level of unknowns. It gives me a chance to take a break from some of life's happenings as of late.
Some of you know by now that my grandfather was hospitalized and was readmitted yesterday. We're waiting to hear what the next few steps are gonna be. It's a but unexpected and that coming off the heels of my brother-in-laws recent readmission.
Something has to change soon. I've consciously moved towards healthier eating and have managed to get a few workouts in. Just working at adjusting my schedule and manage my health better.
To boot, I've started doing some spring cleaning. Decided my life has stuff I need to purge. Both literally and figuratively. Like so many times before, I feel I'm on the cusp of making some major decisions in so many areas of my life. Not easy but all part of being an adult.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment