Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a battlefield

the upcoming post about miscommunication has taken longer than I expected.

however, my grandfather is now home (such a relief). But my bro-in-law is still hospitalized and his condition appears to be worsening. we have a visit on the books for Easter weekend so i'm hoping to get in a visit to see him. just need to be sure I don't have a cold or some other ailment.

my mind consistently moves towards thinking about my sister when I'm not needed to focus on work or some other task at hand. I wish that I lived closer. The summer will prove to be busy and work travel will pick up. it's bittersweet because while i enjoy traveling - it means a weekend away from my family.

i dont know what's on the horizon and for now all I can do is to take one day at a time. i tell my sister that all the time: one day, one moment.

No comments: