Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wanted



I have some thoughts centered around these two videos...but i'm exhausted so i'll try to post them tomorrow. I will say that I'm feelin pulled in multiple directions right now and i'm really wishing for some answers to some open-ended situations. Would be nice to have some resolve and respite from the intensity of life. Just when I feel like I'm making headway, I find myself two steps behind where I once was. It's frustrating and while I know, this path was determined long before I set foot on earth - I'm feeling the constant strain of a relentless season.

I've thought about bringing my keyboard up from my parents house. It's been there for safe keeping after a couple of incidents regarding theft. Needless to say, I've been left guitarless but piano's my first instrument and my specialty anyhow. I forget how soothing and comforting sitting down and just letting go letting my fingers slide across the keys can be. For me, playing has always been therapeutic and a way for me to really express my emtions when I'm expected to maintain composure. It's a free ticket to let loose I supposed.

Don't worry I'm fiercely holding on to my optimism but I know that eventually something has to give. When it does, my list of priorities will come strongly into play.

Alright - so more traveling is on the books. big surprise, right? the only positive about the work trips is that I'll get a break from everything else. you cant really complain when you get some time away from the office paid for by your employer, right?

Should be fun to say the least because I acutally enjoy travelling with my colleagues and my boss has the greatest taste when it comes to things to do and places to eat...always an adventure for sure.

Alright so the next two videos are to help lighten the mood of this somewhat dreary post. Listening to these two definitely puts me in a great mood and flips me around.



Cher Lloyd - really lovin' her voice right now. Alright - bed time for this lady. Hopin you have a great Wednesday - oh thank goodness!





No comments: