Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Unreal

I thought today was going to start like most weeks with the exception that my bro-in-law has been hospitalized. With each hospital visit it gets scarier and scarier...I started a new leadership development class at work and had been looking forward to it for some time.

It's the first work experience where i've been able to truly express my faith without fear or repercussion: for that I'm most grateful. Again I feel my life's calling confirmed...but no sooner had I returned to my office when I discovered some jarring new.

I'm not at liberty to go into details but I find myself in the land of unknowns...I have no cue as to what the next few months will bring but it's also kind of exciting?

I'd been praying about some next few steps and this type of situation just might be the answer i've been seeking. I can only say that time will tell and I'm content to roll up my selves and get to work.

And then there's the hoping and praying for my sister's husband to have a recovery...

Can't really speak to the situation but just to say i'm trying to figure out how to best support my family. That's my focus and my heart right now..better days will come-this I know but it doesn't make the painful moments any easier....

My next post will be about epic fails!

No comments: