Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Too long....too much....

I was hoping to improve on the time lapse between posts....when I last posted, I'd just gotten the news about Tia Nena. Can't believe that its gonna be three weeks.

I thought life had gotten crazy before but I wasn't adequately prepared for the change of events even though I tried to mentally prepared for what was to come.  I accepted a job offer a few weeks earlier. I knew balancing school and work was gonna be tough...but that was an understatement.

It's been grueling. Most of my free time is spent reading or writing papers...

In no way am I complaining cause I really do love my job...it's just going through the learning curve of balancing the two. I'm now 16 weeks into school and the work is starting to pile up! in fact on that note...i gotta get back to a paper...this is gonna be my life for the next few days.....

No comments: