The wedding madness is in full effect. Add to it work related stresses and the holidays and you've got a recipes for a "perfect storm."
Yeah I'm being dramatic.
Mainly the one thing I wish I had know before heading down this road is that there are a ton of decisions to make so pace yourself! It's almost overwhelming to the point I don't evenike to pick out what I'm going to eat at a meal. :(
Sure it's all holly jolly when you're at tastings for catering and eating those mouth watering cakes....but then real life sets in. Things like budgets, guest list limitations, resource restraints, vendor requirements, and opinions...lots of them.
They're all well-meant but weddings bring out the crazy in people. I'm included.
Things have been very hectic and crazy at work and I've been feeling like there's just not enough time in the day. Then I'd come home and put in another few hours of work and a few hours of wedding planning; five hours of sleep and back at it again.
My body had enough last week and almost shut down on me. I've been fortunate that weekends have been mostly quiet but they're about to ramp up.
Showers, holidays, vendor walk-thrus...and that doesn't account for my work, work that needs to be done. We're going through some reorganization and that's always a bit stressful.
No comments:
Post a Comment