Thursday, November 10, 2011

epic fails

i've been promising this one for a while and even though I know some of you would like to see pics - I cannot oblige.

I've actually had quite a few epic fails in the last few weeks. one being - breaking my small toe on my foot. i was trying to take out some christmas decorations. the incident involved a collapsing stack of folding chairs, a concert step, and a chancla bearing foot. hence, a broken toe.

ok so prior to that i failed to use my better judgement i decided to take matters into my own hands...i'm talking about my hair. i was tired of my super long bangs and made the erroneous decision to cut them (GASP).

not one of my better choices and trust me, i've been paying the price since...

so now my self-cut has forced me to get my hair professionally cut. AGH! and i was trying to grow it out.

logical reason would dictate that if I wanted to grow my hair out then I wouldn't of cut it. but it was one of those days were frustration overpowered my logical reasoning and before I knew it the snip snip of my scissors had done their dirty deed.

the lesson learned - leave these kinds of things to the professionals!

hence the EPIC FAIL

I narrowly escaped the "female mullet." God save me!

either way, i will not cut my hair..at least not anytime in the near future and/or until this recent memory has faded into the oblivion.

No comments: