I'm not one of those people who needs exactly eight hours of sleep to function. I do better with either seven or nine. So this morning after seven I found it a bit odd that I struggled so hard to wake up more so than usual. I was also lagging behind and so was running a bit late because of it. But I ignored it until it hit me during Accounting. ish....just felt miserable.
well, i continued to ignore the awful icky sick feeling thinking oh i just slept wrong but as we were walking through Sam's, I realized my body was telling me I needed to slow down. so i came home tried to take a nap and started the usual gatorade/chicken noodle soup.
not a good time to be sick, though i dont think there ever is a good time.
what did make the day better is the new John Mayer tickets and shirts that came in. Got home from school and there they were waiting at home. so i'm praying and believing that whatever it is that i've got will go away just as fast as it came.
it doesnt help much that i have a major exam tomorrow. lucky for me, i decided to wisely spend my time this weekend studying a bit. the exam this morning seemed a bit easier thanks to the studying. trying to develop better study habits cause really i dont have many. in that way, schools sorta come easy, but i'm learning there are some subjects i need to spend my time with my nose in the books.
so supernerd laura is back to the books, chicken noodle soup, and gatorade! yips!
No comments:
Post a Comment